Here is my list of the summer things I want to cram in before the summer ends:
- Do at least 1 night hike -and more hiking in general
- Go to Lagoon -Its almost worth it just for the people watching
- Raging Waters or Seven Peaks - I don't know which one is better I haven't been to seven peaks since I was little
- Snow cones - I have not had nearly enough this summer which is probably due to the fact that snoasis is gone and replaced by some gross african ice crap
- Late night longboarding sessions - more longboarding in general
- Mini golf- sadly dotties is closed but I will have to find somewhere else to go
- Reading- The summer is the only time I really just read for fun. When I am in school I have plenty of reading to do for classes so reading is not high on my list of ways to relax.
- Boating- Since I don't really own a boat this is more just taking any chance I can to go when possible.
I am sure there are other things I forgot that I will try and fit in before the summer is over. Hope everyone is getting the most of their last few weeks of summer!